Pursue an online degree at St. Scholastica to advance your career. We offer 100% online degrees in an accelerated format, so you can finish your degree on your timeline.
Your Success is Our Purpose
With more than 100 years of educational leadership, U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks The College of St. Scholastica among the best colleges and universities in the region for academic excellence.
Online Degree Programs
- Accounting (BA)
- Applied Data Analytics (MS)
- Applied Data Analytics Certificate
- Business Management (BA)
- Change Leadership Certificate
- Chemistry (Certificate)
- Chemistry (MS)
- Computer Information Systems (BS)
- Computer Science Education (Certificate)
- Culturally Responsive Practice (Certificate)
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership
- Educational Technology (Certificate)
- Elementary Education (BS)
- Graduate Special Education Licensure
- Graduate Teaching Licensure
- Health Informatics (MS)
- Health Informatics Certificate
- Health Informatics and Information Management (BS)
- Health Information Management (MS)
- Health Information Management (Post-Baccalaureate Certificate)
- Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Healthcare Executive Leadership (Certificate)
- Literacy Instruction (Certificate)
- MBA in Leadership and Change
- MBA in Rural Healthcare
- Marketing (BA)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Non-degree Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Organizational Leadership (BA)
- Project Management (MS)
- Project Management Certificate
- Psychology (BA)
- RN to BS Online Nursing
- Social Work (BA)
- Special Education (Certificate)
- transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
Our Approach to Online Learning
- A personal advisor will support you throughout the program providing academic resources, advising services and an individualized course plan
- You will learn in small classes, with interaction between professors and students
- Online students have access to services and activities such as counseling, career services, tutoring and student groups
How Does it Work?
Our online courses let you study anywhere, on your time. Virtual classes allow you to be online at the same time as your professors and student peers, giving you the opportunity to collaborate in a dynamic virtual space.
Our online courses are a lot like our on-campus ones — dynamic. They’re filled with learning tools, multimedia presentations and discussion boards that help make learning an interactive, collaborative experience.
All you need to do is meet a few simple technology requirements and you’re ready to begin.
Our virtual classrooms allow students to join faculty and other students from multiple locations through our full-feature video and audio conferencing. Recording capabilities, breakout groups, whiteboards, polls and chat rooms help students with group work and presentations and make this an engaging learning experience.
Think this technology is too complicated? Don’t worry. Support is available from the College’s Help Desk.
Receive Program Info and Financial Aid Options
- Detailed program overview
- Personalized financial aid
- Individual admissions support
We’re committed to providing a full array of student services to ensure that you succeed. Whether you’re attending face-to-face or online, you’ll have access to the same resources.