MBA in Leadership and Change
The MBA in Leadership and Change is a unique graduate program that prepares students to lead strategic change in their organizations, professions, and communities. As members of a close-knit learning community, students also benefit from opportunities for networking, feedback, and collaboration with peers and faculty.
The professors taught me to think critically, ask questions and how to deal with corporate challenges effectively.
Study Buddy Scholarship
Receive a $1,000 scholarship when you and a friend (or a group) enroll.
Saints Succeed Scholarship
Request more information about this scholarship.
* Tuition rates are for the 2023-24 academic year. Additional fees and costs for course materials may apply. Total program cost and completion time varies depending on transfer credits and individual program plans. Tuition rates are subject to change.
Get in Position to Lead Transition
Most MBA programs concentrate too much on foundational knowledge and too little on contextual interpretation. We believe leaders of the future require a more comprehensive skillset — one that elevates ethical decision-making with a focus on inclusion and organization development. You’ll learn how to:
- Exercise critical thinking and high level reasoning through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Identify competing values, behaviors, and assumptions that are relevant to the effective implementation of proposed change initiatives.
- Analyze, design, and deliver effective change-based interventions and strategies in an ever-changing global environment.
- Describe and explain to the client system the cultural context that affects a proposed change initiative.
Three Capstone Options
Students have the opportunity to choose from three capstone options, including a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in a two-week study abroad trip. Options include:
- Global capstone: Travel abroad with faculty for an experiential learning opportunity
- Group practicum: Apply theory to practice through a small group project with your peers
- Traditional thesis: Conduct original research and compose an academic paper
Format and Location
The MBA program is offered online with virtual classes. This format allows professionals to maintain their current work schedules while further developing their knowledge and skills. The classes delivered via synchronous virtual classrooms, enabling students to join from multiple locations through full-feature video and audio conferencing using ZOOM.
Students progress through the program in a learning community of their peers, enabling lasting and valuable relationships to be built with students and faculty.
The program starts each fall and spring. All start dates are contingent on enrollment of 20 students or more.
Visit our Catalog to view the program, course and degree requirements, and learning outcomes. Be sure to create your course plan in consultation with your advisor.
Fall: Aug. 15
Spring: Jan. 4
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8
A returning student is a student who was admitted and enrolled in a program at St. Scholastica but has been absent from the program for at least three continuous semesters, including summer. To return to the same program at St. Scholastica, a returning student must be in good academic standing and must apply for readmission to the College.
- No GMAT or GRE required
- No prerequisite coursework is required, however, students who enter the MBA program should:
- Demonstrate strong writing and quantitative thinking skills.
- Have prior education in economics and accounting. A student without this background may be challenged by some of the MBA courses and should discuss his or her situation with the program advisor to determine if preparatory courses are advisable.