Focusing your studies and career at The College of St. Scholastica means enriching your personal and professional development with our community-driven, hands-on teaching approach.
At St. Scholastica, graduate students share a common purpose: bettering themselves and the world around them. Our graduate programs prepare students for a life of meaning — as well as a successful career — by providing a rigorous, values-based education.
St. Scholastica offers master’s programs in everything from nursing and physical therapy to business and social work. Students can choose from certificates and licenses through our professional programs, as well as a variety of non-degree programs, including massive open online courses (MOOCs), webinars, and certifications and courses. No matter what program or format students choose, they join a thriving community of learners, including faculty and staff who truly have a vested interest in their success.
- Graduate Special Education Licensure
- Graduate Teaching Licensure
- Master of Arts Nonprofit Leadership
- Master of Education
- Master of Science Applied Data Analytics
- Master of Science Athletic Training
- Master of Science Chemistry
- Master of Science Exercise Physiology
- Master of Science Health Informatics
- Master of Science Health Information Management
- Master of Science Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science PA Medicine
- Master of Science Project Management
- Master of Social Work
- MBA in Leadership and Change
- MBA in Rural Healthcare
St. Scholastica offers doctorate programs in education, nursing and physical therapy. Discover how you can advance your education and career.
Receive Program Info and Financial Aid Options
- Detailed program overview
- Personalized financial aid
- Individual admissions support
We’re committed to providing a full array of student services to ensure that you succeed. Whether you’re attending face-to-face or online, you’ll have access to the same resources.