Congratulations! You're accepted to St. Scholastica
Now what? Be excited, snap a photo, share the good news with your friends and family, and visit campus!
Attend an Accepted Student Day
As you continue your search process, attend on-campus events to get to know our community. Join us on campus to get an inside look at St. Scholastica and explore our beautiful campus!
Register for Orientation
Orientation is a great way to become familiar with the College, campus, support services and activities. Get to know classmates and your Team Delta leaders, and register for your fall classes. Register today to kick off the ‘official’ start to your life as a St. Scholastica Saint.
Additional Steps to Complete
Begin Your FAFSA
Start the FAFSA process early as this is the step to obtain your financial aid package. This will allow you to determine how much aid you will receive. St. Scholastica’s FAFSA code is 002343.
You may also complete the Financial Aid Net Cost Calculator in the fall to receive an estimate of the package you will receive.
After Oct. 1 – complete using information from your previous year’s taxes.
Look for Scholarships
Check out these additional scholarships.
- First-Year Student Scholarships Page
- Priority Deadline: Dec. 1
- Final deadline for St. Scholastica Social Justice and Inclusion and Leadership and Community-Building Scholarships is March 1
- Comprehensive Scholarship Directory
Financial Aid Important Dates and Deadlines
Senior Year of High School
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) opens for the upcoming school year
- Priority scholarship deadline
- St. Scholastica starts sending financial aid offers for new/prospective students for the upcoming school year
- If selected for Verification, please submit verification materials to email@example.com or via mail
- Competitive scholarship deadline
- Priority deadline for new students to apply for financial aid for the upcoming academic year. (Later applications will be processed, but may receive reduced funding.)
- To be considered for student employment, you must complete the FAFSA and be offered student employment on your Financial Aid notification document. There are a limited number of positions that are available to students who don’t qualify for federal or state funded positions. Visit the Student Employment page for more information and to view and apply for jobs.
- Begin all loan processes to ensure funds will be received in time for the beginning of fall term
- Fall semester bills available on Online Billing Portal. Fall semester payment plans open.
- Bill due for fall 2023 semester if you are paying out of pocket
- Student Checklist due
Freshman Year of College
- Fall classes begin — see Academic Calendar
- Students who otherwise qualify for the Minnesota State Grant, must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) within 30 days of the first day of school
- The Financial Aid Office begins adjusting aid for students who do not meet eligibility requirements (e.g., enrolled less than full time; and MN State Grant adjustments)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) opens for the next academic year
- Spring semester bills available on Online Billing Portal. Spring semester payment plans open
- The last day of fall semester is the last day to request a federal loan for fall semester (Direct Subsidized, Unsubsidized, Private or PLUS) — see Academic Calendar
- Bill due for spring semester if you are paying out of pocket
- Classes begin — see Academic Calendar
Complete Your Housing Application
Once you have submitted an enrollment deposit you will be able reserve your place in the residence hall by completing your housing application. The housing application will be available for you to complete starting in December. St. Scholastica does have a two year requirement to live on campus for incoming freshmen.
Submit Final Transcripts for AP, IB, CITS or PSEO
Please order the following official transcripts:
- College transcripts from all colleges that you have attended, including military, trade, technical, unaccredited or differently accredited schools
- College transcripts from all colleges from which you have received financial aid
- High School transcripts, if you have no college credit
- International transcripts: Please see the International Admissions page for additional requirements
- Closed school transcripts: Check the OHE website to see who to contact for an official transcript
All transcripts are required for admission and to determine the number of credits you may transfer to St. Scholastica. Transcripts must be received on or before the application deadline. Order early in the application process!
Email official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic transcripts must be from a certified electronic official transcript provider such as Parchment, Docufide, Scrip Safe, National Clearinghouse or other certified, online transcript services.
Mailed transcripts must be in the original sealed envelope from the school. Mail to:
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811
Obtain VA Education Benefits (if qualify)
- Complete the Admitted Military Student Form
- Contact Jessica Johnston, our veterans resource center coordinator, to gain access to our Veterans Resource Center and our military-specific welcome packet of resources and procedures
- Check out the steps for each benefit
Tour Campus or Visit Virtually
Meet with an admissions counselor and tour campus to see all that The College of St. Scholastica has to offer! Schedule your visit today.
If you prefer, join us from the comfort and safety of your home, school or anywhere! During your personalized virtual visit, you will meet 1:1 with an admissions counselor via phone, email or live video chat. Schedule a virtual visit.