Getting into medical school isn’t easy. The admissions requirements are daunting: high GPA, high MCAT scores, an impressive personal statement, research experience, clinical experience, community service, good recommendations and a strong interview.
All new first-year applicants to St. Scholastica will be awarded either the Benedictine Scholarship or the Access Award, upon admission to the College.
100% of traditional incoming undergraduates receive some type of financial aid. The average for scholarships, grants and/or loans is $31,841.
Are You Looking for a Face-to-Face (on-campus) Experience?
St. Scholastica’s longstanding commitment to inclusivity and generous financial aid packages make our world-class educational programs accessible to students from any background.
Visit our Catalog to view information regarding Preparatory Programs. Be sure to create your course plan in consultation with your advisor.
Medical School Placements
Recent St. Scholastica alums have been admitted to the following medical schools:
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine-Duluth
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine-Minneapolis
- Mayo Medical School
- Stritch School of Medicine (Loyola University)
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- University of North Dakota
- Tulane University
- Des Moines University of Osteopathic Medicine
- Boston University
- Florida State University
- University of Arizona — Phoenix
- Creighton University
Pair with a Language
Boost your brainpower and give yourself a competitive edge in our global economy by pairing your major with a language. St. Scholastica offers programs and courses in American Sign Language, German, Ojibwe and Spanish.
Visit our admissions page for information about transcripts, online application, international admissions and financing.