The objective of the challenge is to be the team with the most points. The winner of the WellU Wellness Wheel Challenge will be announced at the Wellness Challenge Banquet on Tuesday, January 20th at 12:00pm. You can earn points by walking, canoeing, mediation/prayer, chewing sugar free gum, and much more! You will receive a detailed list of how many points various activities are worth once you are signed up.
1. Go to www.imleagues.com
2. Type in "College of St. Scholastica" into the school search engine
3. Login or create an account
4. Once you are logged in, the WellU Wellness Wheel Challenge can be found under "fitness"
5. Find the WellU Employee Wellness Wheel Challenge on the calendar, or search for it under the "classes" tab
6. Once you have clicked on "WellU Wellness Wheel Challenge", click the green sign up button
7. Note: make sure to fill out the two required forms when registering (found under Participant Instructions)
Please email email@example.com with any questions about the WellU Wellness Wheel challenge or how to use IMLeagues.
The WELLU Committee is a group of motivated individuals who want to help spread awareness of WELLU around campus. This group meets quarterly to discuss different wellness opportunities and to brainstorm how WELLU can better satisfy our community's wants and needs.
Well U has produced a series of webinars, "Stewardship in Seconds", each of the 10-20 minute webinars is focused on a different dimension of WellU. Topics range from Desktop dining to desk exercises and more. Go to the Stewarship in Seconds tab to watch the webinars
You can also take a quiz after viewing the webinar to be entered into a monthly drawing!
Find the Health & Wellness board under the St. Scholastica Pinterest board.
For further information regarding the WELLU, please contact Tad Sears at firstname.lastname@example.org.