The Return on Investing in a St. Scholastica Education
Put simply, a degree from The College of St. Scholastica is a worthwhile investment.
Our undergraduate students leave with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed, both as employees and responsible citizens. Grounded in a strong liberal arts foundation, they are prepared to think critically and respond to a changing world.
St. Scholastica's rigorous academics engage students in meaningful educational experiences in and outside the classrooms, from firsthand undergraduate research and internships to study abroad and volunteer opportunities.
We invite you to learn about the benefits of a St. Scholastica education. Please take time to review our rankings and evaluate our numbers.
What others are saying about us
- U.S. News & World Report includes St. Scholastica on its 2021 Best National Universities list and also ranks the College at no. 135 on the list of Top Performers on Social Mobility among National Universities
- St. Scholastica is ranked as the #1 Minnesota school for overall upward economic mobility by the Equality of Opportunity Project
- Money magazine included St. Scholastica at no. 203 on its 2020-21 "Best Colleges For Your Money" list, based on educational quality, affordability and alumni earnings. This puts St. Scholastica in the top third of colleges included on the list.
- Money magazine includes St. Scholastica on its 2019 list of "Best Test-Optional College," meaning standardized test scores are not required from first-year applicants if they choose
- Forbes included St. Scholastica on its Top Colleges list for 2019 based on outcomes measured by student satisfaction, post-graduate success and academic success
Programs among Nation’s best
- Best Graduate Schools by U.S. News & World Report
Graduate programs in occupational therapy, physical therapy and social work ranked among leading graduate school programs across the nation
- Best Online Education Programs by U.S. News & World Report
At no. 35, the Master of Education program ranked highest among all Minnesota and Wisconsin schools and in the top 25% of schools nationwide
The College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604-1411