Help students prepare for a lifetime of responsible living and meaningful work. Giving ensures current and future generations of Saints have the same opportunities and experiences you had and more!
A Second Century of Saints: Believe. Belong. Transform.
We are pleased to announce our capital campaign. Learn more about our public phase priorities and donate.
Ways to Give
Sponsor a Saint
Directly support students through scholarships and create opportunities for future Saints.
Provide immediate relief students experiencing food insecurity at the main campus in Duluth.
Give Critical Aid
Use your gift where it will do the most good, from classroom equipment to financial aid, via the Annual Fund
Ensure Saints Access and Success
The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) provides leadership and professional development opportunities.
Contribute to a Scholarship
Creating opportunities for the next generation of Saints via scholarships.
Customize a Gift
Contact College Advancement to create a custom giving program or make a stock gift.
Gifts of Securities
There are many other ways you can support the College. Contact the College Advancement Office to learn more about custom giving programs.
Gifts of securities often give the donor significant tax benefits. Donations of appreciated stock held for over one year are usually tax-deductible at market value — eliminating capital gains taxes on long-term holdings.
Contact your broker and instruct them to transfer the number of shares you desire to College of St. Scholastica Donor Gift Account, Clearing Number 0015, Account Number 694128493 at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
College Contact Details
- Legal Name: College of Saint Scholastica, Inc.
- Physical Address: 1200 Kenwood Avenue, Duluth, MN 55811
- Lockbox Address for Mailing Checks and Gifts: PO Box 856857, Minneapolis, MN 55485-6857
- Federal Taxpayer Identification Number: 41-0698301
- IRS 501(c)(3): Letter of Determination Available for Inspection
Find out about planned gifts, how to make them and how others have made an impact through their acts of giving.
Make a secure donation online in just a few minutes. You can also set up recurring donations.
Each gift to the College is valuable and ensures we are able to serve the next generation of Saints. Giving clubs recognize donors who are helping us achieve our vision.
The College of St. Scholastica Benevolent Lifetime Giving Societies represent contributors’ lifetime support to the College.
- Mother Scholastica Kerst Society: $1,000,000 or more
- PAX Society: $500,000-$999,999
- 1912 Society: $250,000-$499,999
- Villa Sancta Society: $100,000-$249,999
- Blue Stone Society: $50,000-$99,999
- Daisy Field Society: $25,000-$49,999
- Benedictine Circle: $10,000 or more
- St. Scholastica Circle: $5,000-$9,999
- Trustees’ Circle: $2,500-$4,999
- President’s Circle: $1,000-$2,499
- Founders’ Club: $500-$999
- Deans’ Club: $250-$499