Committed to inspiring and engaging students in exploring, developing and pursuing individual career paths and meaningful work. Wherever you are on your journey Career Services is here to help you reach your goals.
The College of St. Scholastica connects and prepares students for meaningful work through career exploration, internships, relevant experiences, document preparation and job search. With tools, resources, tips and strategies we help Saints discover their path, contribute to the world and be discovered in the professional world.
Whether you’re an employer interested in developing an internship with the college, an alumni looking to give back by giving a Saint a chance, or a prospective student curious about the support you’ll receive, Career Services has the information you need.
Exploring Majors and Career Paths
If you’re interested in attending St. Scholastica but are still deciding on your major, complete our online career assessment. By entering your career and educational goals, you’ll learn about your interests, skills and values, and see how those aspects of self might correlate to various professions. If you have questions about this resource, contact our Admissions Counselor, Julia Herzberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand the importance of the role you play as partners in preparing students for their place in the workforce. Involvement with the students is mutually beneficial. It is through their experience with employers that our students learn valuable workplace skills and professionalism. In return, employers have access to top-notch, quality job and internship candidates with new perspectives and a willingness to learn.
Who are St. Scholastica students? They are diverse, bright and eager to transform the world.
There are a variety of ways employers can connect with students at The College of St. Scholastica including:
Post your job or internship through this career connection platform.
Learn about internship structure and development. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Connect with student through our annual career fairs.
On Campus Tabling
Visit and share opportunities with our students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Experience the reward of giving back to The College of St. Scholastica community of learners. As an employers you can post jobs/internship, attend fairs or table on campus. View the ways to employment – connect with students section. Are you reentering the workforce or in transition? Take advantage of the following resources.
Find job and internship postings. Having trouble accessing? Reach out to email@example.com and we will assist.
Brush up and practice your interviewing skills.
Explore careers and review tips and strategies for your jobs search.
Career Building Services
Need a resume or cover letter review? Feel free to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Response time generally three days.
Career counselors are available for you three years after graduation and then on a short term consultative basis. Email email@example.com to set up a time.
Need more information? Contact us today.
Ready to get started?
- Explore interest inventories and assessments, researching careers, job shadowing and informational interviews, academic majors, observation hours, volunteering
- Develop resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, LinkedIn, Handshake, Headshot, Elevator Pitch, Preferences, Dress for Success, Graduate/Professional Program Essay
- Connect through clubs, mentoring, job/internship fairs, experiential learning
- Experience Fair — Sept. 13
- STEM-Fest Career Fair, in-person — Sept. 14
- STEM-Fest Career Fair, virtual — Sept. 15
- Business Career Fair, in-person — Sept. 21
- Business Career Fair, virtual — Sept. 22
- MN Private Colleges Job and Internship Fair — Sept. 26
- Community Day (fall) — Oct. 4
- Job and Internship Fair — Oct. 18
- Government and Nonprofit Job Fair — Nov. 3
- Saints Health and Human Services Career Fair — Nov. 8
- MN Private Colleges Job and Internship Fair — Feb. 22
- Oh the Places You’ll Go Week — Feb. 26-March 1
- Community Day (spring) — Feb. 28
- Job and Internship Fair — Feb. 29
- Etiquette Dinner — April 18
For the most up to date event information, check SaintsLife or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.