St. Scholastica Meaningful Work Award
Providing a 10% tuition discount for employees of participating partners.
St. Scholastica is dedicated to providing our students with the intellectual and moral preparation for responsible living and meaningful work. Many organizations and businesses provide opportunities for such work and are tightly aligned with our own mission. In an effort to support both the organization and its employees, we’ve developed the Meaningful Work Award.
The Meaningful Work Award is available to any employee of an organization partnered with St. Scholastica and covers undergraduate and graduate programs at the College’s extended campus locations and through its online campus.
Programs that generally do not qualify include: Undergraduate and graduate day programs offered at the College’s Duluth campus, the online Post-Graduate DNP, BS to DNP, and the Post-Baccalaureate Nursing program.
- Aitkin County
- Allina Hospital
- Augustana Care
- Banner Health (all locations)
- Benedictine Health Services
- Big Stone Therapies (all locations)
- Carris Health (all locations)
- Catholic Charities Community Services of Phoenix, AZ
- Catholic Diocese — St. Cloud
- Center for Alcohol and Drug Treatment — Duluth
- CentraCare Health — MN (all locations)
- Central Lakes College
- Central MN Federal Credit Union (all branches)
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics
- Cloquet Schools
- Coborns Inc.
- Cook Hospital and Care Center
- Dignity Health
- Douglas County Hospital
- Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce
- ELEAH Medical Center/Prairie Ridge
- Essentia Health (all locations)
- Fairview Health Services (includes Fairview, Ebenezer, Grand Itasca and Health East employees)
- Glacial Ridge Health System
- GNP (Pilgrams Pride) (all locations)
- Health Partners (includes regions)
- Hennepin Health Care
- Lakewood Health Systems
- MARC Center — AZ
- Mayo Clinic
- Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative
- Minnesota State (Formerly MNSCU) Community College Partners
- Northwood Children’s Services
- Olmsted Medical Center
- Palm Beach State College
- Region 3 Districts/Collaboratives
- Resource Training Solutions
- St. Cloud Veterans Administration
- St. Francis Health Services of Morris, MN
- St. Luke’s
- Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community (SRPMIC) — AZ
- Sanford Hospital
- Spectrum Health Companies (all locations)
- Sun Health
- United Healthcare
- US Steel
Apply to St. Scholastica
The College of St. Scholastica has established Meaningful Work Award (MWA) tuition discounts for employees of selected business partners. If your employer is listed above, you may claim your award by submitting the Meaningful Work Award submission form (below).
The award will remain in effect as long as you are employed by a partner organization. All recipients of this award must be new students who meet admissions requirements for acceptance into a qualifying program.
While we make every effort to ask prospective students if their employer is a MWA partner, it is ultimately the applicant’s responsibility to notify us that they may be eligible for this tuition discount. Discounts will not be applied retroactively after students begin their program.
Receive Program Info and Financial Aid Options
- Detailed program overview
- Personalized financial aid
- Individual admissions support