Congratulations! You're accepted to St. Scholastica
Be excited, share the good news with your friends and family, and let’s help you finish what you started!
Tour The Campus
Meet with an admissions counselor and tour campus to see all that The College of St. Scholastica has to offer! Schedule your visit today.
Join us from the comfort and safety of your home, school or anywhere! During your personalized virtual visit, you will meet 1:1 with an admissions counselor via phone, email or live video chat.
Start the FAFSA process early as this is the step to obtain your financial aid package. This will allow you to determine how much aid you will receive. St. Scholastica’s FAFSA code is 002343.
You may also complete the Financial Aid Net Cost Calculator in the fall to receive an estimate of the package you will receive.
After Oct. 1 – complete using information from your previous year’s taxes.
Additional Steps to Complete
September 7, 2021
- Fall classes begin
October 1, 2021
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available for 2022-2023 school year
January 18, 2022
- Spring classes begin
June 1, 2022
- If selected for Verification, please submit verification materials to email@example.com or via mail
- Begin all loan processes by this date to ensure funds will be received in time for the beginning of fall term
June 15, 2022
- Scholarship deadline
July (mid-month) 2022
- Fall semester bills go out to St. Scholastica email accounts
- Sign up opens for the optional monthly payment plan for fall semester
August 20, 2022
- Bill due for fall 2022 semester if you are paying out of pocket
- OneStop Checklist due
- To be considered for student employment, you must complete the FAFSA and be offered student employment on your Financial Aid notification document. There are a limited number of positions that are available to students who don’t qualify for federal or state funded positions. Visit the Student Employment page for more information and to view and apply for jobs.
Please order the following official transcripts:
- College transcripts from all colleges that you have attended, including military, trade, technical, unaccredited or differently accredited schools
- College transcripts from all colleges from which you have received financial aid
- High School transcripts, if you have no college credit
- International transcripts: Please see the International Admissions page for additional requirements
- Closed school transcripts: Check the OHE website to see who to contact for an official transcript
All transcripts are required for admission and to determine the number of credits you may transfer to St. Scholastica. Transcripts must be received on or before the application deadline. Order early in the application process!
Email official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic transcripts must be from a certified electronic official transcript provider such as Parchment, Docufide, Scrip Safe, National Clearinghouse or other certified, online transcript services.
Mailed transcripts must be in the original sealed envelope from the school. Mail to:
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811
On-campus housing is available to transfer students. If you are interested in living on campus, you’ll need to complete a housing contract. You will receive information on accessing the housing contract after acceptance.