Experience the difference. Transfer to CSS.

Student studying

Icon of a coin to indicate affordable


One hundred percent of our transfer students receive a Transfer Benedictine Scholarship upon acceptance.

We offer more transfer scholarships than any other private college in Minnesota, and more than most Minnesota public colleges and universities, making a CSS education affordable.

And since there's no limit to the amount of credits you can transfer, there's no limit to the amount of money you can save.

Icon of an arrow

Credits that Count

Before you even enroll, our admissions counselors can examine your unofficial transcript, pull as many credits from it as possible and create an individualized transfer plan that’s unique to you. Visit our Incoming Credits and Course Information page for more details.

Icon of a person

Individual Attention

At St. Scholastica, you won't go through the transfer process alone. You will have an admissions counselor and academic advisors who will work with you to put together your personal pathway to a four-year degree. 

Icon of a suitcase indicating that students are career ready


These connections pay off. Ninety-nine percent of our graduates are employed or attending graduate/professional schools within six months of graduation.

Much of this success can be attributed to our Career Services department, which works one-on-one with students to help them find internships, research placements and jobs and teach them the interviewing, networking and resume-writing skills they need to get these positions.

The Next Steps

Apply Now Contact Admissions Come for a Visit

Next Steps...

Receive Program Info and Financial Aid Options
  • Detailed program overview
  • Personalized financial aid
  • Individual admissions support

Contact Us

Brenda Panger, Associate Director of Transfer AdmissionsBrenda Panger
Associate Director of Transfer Admissions
(800) 249-6412 ext. 6067 or 
(218) 723-6067

Pam Lahti, Senior Admissions Counselor Pam Lahti
Senior Admissions Counselor
(800) 249-6412 ext. 6049 or
(218) 723-6049