Victims/Survivors have multiple reporting options.
If you are unsure about reporting or the implications of the different lines of reporting, we recommend talking to a member of the GEVA Team who can clarify your options as well as provide information and support resources.
Victim/Survivors have multiple reporting options.
Online Reporting Options
You may make a report utilizing the Online Report Form link. Additionally you may access such report form on the COR page under the Student, Staff, and Faculty tab in the SaintsStepIn box.
**Staff/Faculty have a requirement to report based on role (see For Staff/Faculty page for assistance in your reporting protocols)
Report to Title IX Coordinator and Deputies Directly
Title IX Coordinators and Deputies can additionally be reached at email@example.com or (218) 625-4444
- Kaelene Arvidson-Hicks, Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (218) 625-4444, Tower 2613
- Steve Lyons, Deputy Title IX, Vice President of Student Affairs, email@example.com, (218) 723-6167, Tower 2145
- Stacy Deadrick, Deputy Title IX, Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org, (218) 723-6299, Burns Wellness Center 258
- Amy Grimm, Deputy Title IX, Extended Sites, email@example.com, (651) 403-8627, St. Paul Room 112
Report to Dean of Students
Megan Perry-Spears, Dean of Students, firstname.lastname@example.org, (218) 723-6029, Tower 2142
Report to Human Resources
Myron McCoo, Vice President of Human Resources & Chief Diversity Officer, email@example.com, (218) 723-6602, Tower 2101A
Report to Police or Campus Security
- Dial 911 to call the police and begin the process of a police report.
- Dial (218) 723-6175 to reach CSS Campus Security.