How to Report: Full List of Reporting Options
Victims/Survivors have multiple reporting options.
If you are unsure about reporting or the implications of the different lines of reporting, we recommend talking to a member of the GEVA Team who can clarify your options as well as provide information and support resources.
Victim/Survivors have multiple reporting options.
Online Reporting Options
You may make a report utilizing the Online Report Form link. Additionally you may access such report form on the COR page under the Student, Staff, and Faculty tab in the SaintsStepIn box.
**Staff/Faculty have a requirement to report based on role (see For Staff/Faculty page for assistance in your reporting protocols)
Report to Title IX Coordinator Directly
Title IX Coordinators can additionally be reached at email@example.com or 218-625-4444
- Megan L. Anderson, Interim Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-625-4444
- Steve Lyons, Deputy Title IX, Vice President of Student Affairs, email@example.com, 218-723-6167, Tower 2145
- Stacy Deadrick, Deputy Title IX, Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-723-6299, Burns Wellness Center 258
- Jeri Collier, Deputy Title IX, Faculty and Staff, email@example.com, 218-723-6064, Tower 1123C
- Amy Grimm, Deputy Title IX, Extended Sites, firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-403-8627, St. Paul Room 112
Report to Dean of Students
Megan Perry-Spears, Dean of Students, email@example.com, 218-723-6029, Tower 2142
Report to Human Resources
Vice President of Human Resources & Chief Diversity Officer
Report to Police or Campus Security
Dial 911 to call the police and begin the process of a police report.
Dial 218-723-6175 to reach CSS Campus Security.