A full-tuition package to help you attend college and afford college.
The College of St. Scholastica, private, Catholic, four-year, liberal arts college in Duluth, MN, is proud to introduce a way for Minnesota high school students to say "yes" to college and the career of your choice.
Designed for great students with great need, the CSSyes Scholarship:
- Covers remainder of tuition after factoring in your Benedictine Scholarship, other St. Scholastica scholarships and grants, and state and federal grant funding;
- Renews each year, for three additional years (with a minimum 2.4 GPA while at St. Scholastica), so you can cover each year of your undergraduate degree;
- Allows you to earn outside scholarships to cover room, board and books (student must live on campus his/her freshman and sophomore years).
To apply to be considered for the CSSyes Scholarship, complete the following by April 2, 2015:
- Apply to The College of St. Scholastica as a first-year student for Fall 2015
- Complete your CSSyes Scholarship application (application period has closed)
- Recipients will be notified beginning April 20, 2015
- Come for an official visit on the Duluth campus (a personal visit or event)
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Minnesota high school students, applying for admission as first-year students in the traditional undergraduate program, from low-income families are eligible to be considered for the CSSyes Scholarship if they maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher, earn a minimum score of 20 on the ACT, are U.S. citizens, and are Minnesota residents. And unlike other tuition packages, the CSSyes Scholarship does not require that you attend a college readiness program.
Start your St. Scholastica experience now:
Student Support Services and TRiO Information
Find out how much St. Scholastica costs with our True Cost Calculator
Contact an Admissions Counselor with questions
Learn about other scholarships offered by The College of St. Scholastica
Search other outside scholarship resources