Extended Campus Student Services
The College of St. Scholastica is committed to providing a full array of student services to ensure that students taking classes online and at our extended campus locations have access to the same resources as students at our main campus.
The following is a list of the most commonly used student services. If you are a prospective student and have questions about student services, contact our Graduate and Extended Campus Admissions office at (888) 298-4723 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a current or accepted student, contact your advisor for assistance.
- OneStop Student Services is your go-to resource for managing the business side of your education. OneStop counselors help you with the technical aspects of registering for classes, review grades, explore financial aid, help with billing questions and more.
- St. Scholastica is committed to making a top-quality education affordable. Our Financial Aid Office will help you assess the many financial aid and scholarship options available and create a financing package that is right for you. Contact OneStop Student Services to speak to a financial aid counselor.
- An Academic Advisor will be assigned to you and will guide you through your entire academic experience at St. Scholastica. Starting with orientation to the College, your advisor will help plan a successful route to your degree. You can work with your advisor via telephone, email or in person.
- A free tutoring service called Smarthinking is available to all students via Blackboard, our online learning system. If you’re struggling with a particular subject area or need help with writing, you can receive online tutoring assistance.
- If you have questions about a writing assignment, you can get support by emailing your work to The College’s Rose Warner Writing/Critical Thinking Center for feedback.
- With a dedicated Distance Education Librarian, St. Scholastica has ensured that educational resources are accessible to extended campus student. Take advantage of an extensive database that includes journals, magazines and newspaper articles organized by college majors.
- Our Information Technology Department maintains a Help Desk to troubleshoot technology issues and help you take full advantage of available resources. Support is available to resolve Internet connection issues, software and hardware problems, etc.
- The mission of the Center for Equal Access is to establish a campus that celebrates the diversity of learners and embraces all abilities. The Center strives to support students with disabilities and ensure equal access to all classes, College-sponsored programs and activities.
- The Veterans Resource Center provides resources to military veterans and their families, including assistance in making the transition from soldier to student. The College is proud to be a member of the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Services are available to students who live outside the United States. Support starts once a student’s application is accepted. International Student Support services range from guiding the student through the process to gain access to the country, to advising students during their adjustment to living and studying in the U.S.
- St. Scholastica is committed to fostering a learning environment that is culturally diverse and pluralistic. Our Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion staff are available as resources and advocates for supporting and sustaining inclusion and diversity throughout the entire campus community. Services encompass academic and personal advocacy, leadership opportunities, training, awareness and fun.
- Support for developing a meaningful career path is available to all students. The Career Services staff can help with everything from exploring careers to planning a job search, and from personal branding to social media.
- The Student Center for Health and Well-Being (SCHAWB) enhances personal development, physical and emotional well-being and responsible life choices in a supportive community.