Are you interested in visiting campus for any reason? Here's what you need to know, whether you're a prospective student/parent, vendor or contractor.
To protect the health and safety of our campus community, the College is requiring all visitors to wear a face covering/mask at all times; maintain proper physical distancing from others (6 feet); maintain proper hand hygiene; and perform a self health screening prior to coming on campus.
Please complete this screening checklist prior to your visit or meeting at The College. If you answer “yes” to questions 1 - 4, please reschedule your visit or meeting to The College of St. Scholastica.
1. Have you recently started experiencing any of these symptoms?
2. In the last 14 days, have you traveled internationally?
3. Within the past 14 days, have you had a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
4. In the last 14 days, if you have any of the following exposures, please do reschedule your visit to the College:
5. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
COVID Prevention Requirements while visiting The College of St. Scholastica:
Beginning Feb. 12, we will be moving into the next phase of our guest and visitor policy. This will be in place until at least Feb. 28.
Any residential student from any residential area can be in any residential space.
Up to 10 people from any residential area can be in any residential area lounge, masks must be worn and 6 feet or more of physical distance must take place.
Level 1: Low
Learn more about the College's Alert Levels.
View our SaintsRiseUp Safe Return frequently asked questions.