SaintsRiseUp Safe Return | Campus Updates

Replacement/Duplicate Diploma

Replacement/duplicate diplomas are ordered through a diploma company. We do not keep copies on site. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for processing and delivery. You may place a replacement/duplicate diploma order online The cost is $50 for all diplomas and certificates. Additional fees apply if you select priority shipping.

Payment Options

We accept all major credit cards through the online ordering system.

To pay via check, you must submit a check, payable to The College of St. Scholastica, before the replacement diploma will be ordered. Please mail the check to:

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Diploma Payment
1200 Kenwood Ave.
Duluth, MN 55811.

Please be advised of the following for any payment(s) made to the college by check:
"PLEASE NOTE: When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. For inquiries please call the College of St. Scholastica Business Office at 1-800-447-5444 or 723-6092. When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day you make your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution."

Diploma Information

The College of St. Scholastica includes the following information on diplomas:

    • Name
    • Degree awarded
    • Conferral date
    • Honors earned (if applicable)

Diplomas do not indicate minor or concentration. These details are recorded on the official transcript. Bachelors, Masters, and Certificate diplomas are printed on 8 x 10” paper and Doctoral diplomas are printed on 8.5 x 11” paper.

Diploma Name

Your name will appear as it did when you graduated. If your name has changed and want your order to reflect the change please provide a copy of your valid drivers license (front and back) or other legal document containing proof of the new name. Also, indicate if you would like the name change reflected in your official records.