SaintsRiseUp Safe Return | Campus Updates


Fax Number  |   Toll-Free Number  |  Special Event Room Scheduling  |  Transcript Ordering |  Transfer Courses  |  Enrollment/Degree Verification  |  Copies of Syllabi  |  Replacement Diploma

What is your fax number?


What is your toll-free number?

(800)447-5444. Ask for the Registrar's Office.

How can I book a classroom or other location on campus for a special event?

There are a variety of tools available depending on your association to the college (faculty, staff, student, community member). Contact for assistance in identifying the best course of action. 

How do I get a transcript?

Transcripts can be ordered via the Web 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.

How do I get coursework transferred to The College of St. Scholastica from another institution?

Request an official transcript from your previous institution to be sent to:
The College of St. Scholastica
Attn: Registrar's Office
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811

Direct questions to Jennifer Jones,

Can you send proof of my enrollment/degree?

The College of St. Scholastica has now authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide confirmation of enrollment and conferred degrees for our students. If you are a student or alumni, please refer your lender or organization requesting your enrollment or degree verification (information) to the National Student Clearinghouse website. Get the contact information for National Student Clearinghouse

To speak to someone at the College of St. Scholastica, contact OneStop Student Services.

Where can I get a copy of a syllabus from a previous class?

Email Amy Fink at  or call her at (218)723-6035 with the following information: Department and Course Number, Instructor's name and what year and term you took the course. The college has archived transcripts dating back to 1999. If your course was taken prior to 1999, contact for the catalog course description.

How can I order a replacement diploma?

Please contact the Registrar's Office at for details. There is a $50.00 fee for a replacement diploma.  Click here for ordering information.