Advanced Trauma Training at The College of St. Scholastica
Advanced Trauma Training at St. Scholastica is presented by experts in the field of emergency and trauma medicine.
The course includes interactive seminar lectures and dynamic exercises designed for military healthcare providers with varied backgrounds, levels of training and skillsets. Attendees learn to provide prehospital and continuing trauma care for patients throughout the continuum of mass casualty and catastrophic events.
Military Members Who Should Attend
- Healthcare providers
- Curriculum meets the intent of the NGB NG-J345 HRF/CERFP ITRM for medics, nurses and providers
- Training includes instruction from licensed emergency medicine and trauma providers who currently practice at northern Minnesota’s only Level 1 Trauma Center
- Participants will earn certification and continuing education credit in Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support
- Training features 12 hours of high-fidelity simulation and live patient actors throughout an integrated trauma capstone event
- Procedural cadaver lab training
- Eligible participants can claim up to 29.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, as well as 16 hours of CAPCE credit
Advanced Trauma Training courses may be offered upon request. Please reach out to Greg White to discuss options if interested.
The College of St. Scholastica is committed to the health and safety of our students and employees. In the event of campus closure due to COVID-19, a full refund will be granted.