Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, not merely the absence of disease.
- Student Health Services: Promotes the overall health and well-being of students.
- Regular Check-Ups
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Self-Care Guide
- Student Center for Health and Well-being: Works to enhance personal development, physical and emotional well-being, and responsible life choices in a supportive community.
- Counseling Services
- Clean Recovery Services
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention
- Violence Prevention
- Eating Issues and Body Image Awareness
- Sexual Assault
- Storm's Advocates
- Cardiovascular Health Screenings for Faculty and Staff: Free health screenings offered in Somer's Hall in which nurses will test blood pressure, cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, blood glucose, lung function, weight, and waist circumference.
How CSS Stewards Living Healthy:
MyHealth, a Student Health Service's portal for electronic health records, allows students to submit their immunization and health history, send messages to health care providers, request prescription refills, complete release of information requests, view and print immunization records, and much more.
Alcohol Screening: Online test to determine how damaging your drinking habbits are to your health.
These sites are not a publication of The College of St. Scholastica. The content has not been edited or examined by the College. The author(s) of the site are solely responsible for the content.