Aspects of WellU - Seek Spirituality
This is a process of growth and development as we learn to feel at ease with who we are and to fulfill our potential as individuals and as human beings. Good spiritual health can bring with it a sense of inner peace and comfort.
- Campus Ministry: Engage students of all faith traditions on campus.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Small Groups
- Service Trips
- Community Worship Service Information
- St. Scholastica Monastery: In a spirit of benedictine hospitality, the Benedictine Sisters greet you with peace and invite you to explore the way of life at the St. Scholastica Monastery.
- Benedictine Center of Spirituality
- McCabe Renewal Center
- News and Blog
How CSS Stewards Seek Spirituality
- Campus Ministry seeks to engage students of all faith traditions so as to develop and empower faith-filled leaders, educate and mobolize for social justice, inspire and cultivate personal and spiritual growth, and build and foster intentional communities... so "that in all things God may be glorified." Rule of St. Benedict 57.
- Small Groups are small faith sharing groups, which are formed each semester and are open to students of all spirituality.
- Faith in a Flash is a dinner and faith-based discussion session that comes with a one hour guarantee offered periodically with a new topic each time.
Deep Breathing Techniques: Serves and connects humanity by establishing a legacy of conscious, healthy breathing.
These sites are not a publication of The College of St. Scholastica. The content has not been edited or examined by the College. The author(s) of the site are solely responsible for the content.