Aspects of WellU - Get Fit
Proper fitness results are achieved through regular aerobic exercise, strength training, and maintenance of overall physical fitness.
- Campus Recreation: Be healthy and stay active on campus!
- General Recreation
- Fitness Classes
- Intramural Sports
- Outdoor Pursuit
- CSS Athletics: The Official Site of St. Scholastica Athletics
- Fitness Basics: Tips on fitness for exercise beginners from the Mayo Clinic.
- UMD Group Fitness: Fitness Classes offered at the University of Minnesota of Duluth.
- Yoga North: Information regarding local yoga classes, news, and events.
- Duluth YMCA: The Duluth area family YMCA to fulfill your fitness needs.
How CSS Stewards Get Fit
- CSS has a long and proud history of being a leader in providing recreational and fitness programming for its students.
- Each year, campus recreation holds the Swanny 2k Walk and 5k Trail Run open to all members of the CSS community.
- The Intramural Sports program is one of the most popular extracurricular activities at CSS with over 1,700 students, faculty, and staff participating in 30+ leagues, tournaments, and other special events throughout each of the four sports seasons.
Body Mass Index: Indirect calculations of body fat from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Keep in mind, many other factors affect one's body mass.
These sites are not a publication of The College of St. Scholastica. The content has not been edited or examined by the College. The author(s) of the site are solely responsible for the content.