Aspects of WellU - Eat Well
Eating well is all about consuming a well-balanced variety of foods that will help you obtain the right vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to fuel your body and help you feel your best.
- CSS Food Service: Committed to providing the college community and guests with the highest quality nutritious food.
- Meal Plans
- Locations and Menu
- Cooking with Jack
- Eating Issues and Body Image Awareness: Understand what they are and identify whether you are at risk.
- Task Force
- Myths and Facts
- Helping a Friend
- Improve your Body Image
- Habits of a Healthy Eater
How CSS Stewards Eat Well
- The Greenview Dining Room provides healthy dining options including a large salad bar with fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, lean meats, broth soups, and low fat desserts offered at each meal.
- Food Service is teaming up with the WELLU to educate students on why they should chose healthy options.
- "We are in the process of making changes in the (Greenview) dining room layout to provide more healthy eating options that are full of flavor!" - Jack Teske, Operations Manager for the Greenview and Catering
What's on Your Plate?Discover healthy meal portions.
These sites are not a publication of The College of St. Scholastica. The content has not been edited or examined by the College. The author(s) of the site are solely responsible for the content.