Value of A St. Scholastica Degree
St. Scholastica equips students with the skills that prepare them for responsible living and meaningful work which is why U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks The College of St. Scholastica among the best colleges and universities in the region for academic excellence.
With a proven tradition and commitment of excellence:
- St. Scholastica is ranked as the top Minnesota school for overall mobility index, representing the likelihood that a student who graduates from St. Scholastica will move up two or more income quintiles.
- 100 percent of our first-year students who apply receive financial aid.
- 98 percent of our students are employed or are in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Forbes Magazine included CSS on its Top Colleges list for 2017 based on outcomes measured by student satisfaction, post-graduate success and academic success.
- In 2018, Money magazine included St. Scholastica as a top "best colleges for your money," based on educational quality, affordability an alumni earnings.
- St. Scholastica was also ranked the 3rd highest among Minnesota schools relating to median student incomes at age 34 and is within the top 8.8 percent of all schools nationwide.
- More than 77 percent of our graduates had a starting salary higher than $30,000/year — with 50 percent bringing home more than $50,000 year.
- Money magazine lists St. Scholastica as a "Best Test-Optional College," meaning standardized test scores are not required from first-year applicants if they choose.