Net Price Calculator Results Explained - Extended Campus
Your estimate may look different — this net price calculator explanation is meant for informational purposes only. Not all types of aid show up on all estimates. Other aid may be applicable such as military benefits and outside scholarships.
Important to note when reviewing your estimate:
- Limit no more than 12 semesters, based on financial need, cost of attendance, status of full-time or part-time
- You can view your federal loan and Pell grant history and totals by going to nslds.ed.gov.
MN State Grant
- MN State Grant awarded is based on 15 or more credits
- Limit to eight full-time semesters of postsecondary education or the equivalent
- Meets the Minnesota state residency requirement
Calculator results are based on two full-time semesters
Maximum Stafford limits to loans information
- Independent: $ 57,500 - no more than $ 23,000 of this amount may be in subsidized loans
- Dependent: $31,000 - no more than $ 23,000 of this amount may be in subsidized loans
Contact OneStop for these student designations
- If you are an international, part-time or graduate student, please contact OneStop Student Services at (877) 287-8716 or email@example.com.
Net Price Calculator Explanation
Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Tuition & Fees: Based on 16 credits per semester.
- Books & Supplies: The average estimated cost of textbooks and other school supplies for the upcoming year.
Estimated Scholarships & Gift Aid
These are grants that are available to St. Scholastica students.
Note: There may be additional scholarships and discounts available that are not reflected on the estimate.
Estimated Other Assistance
- Estimated Loans: These include federal subsidized and unsubsidized loan options. Calculator results are based on two full-time semesters.
- Independent: $57,500 – no more than $ 23,000 of this amount may be in subsidized loans.
- Dependent: $31,000 – no more than $ 23,000 of this amount may be in subsidized loans.
Where do I go from here?
For more information regarding your specific situation and calculator results, contact OneStop Student Services at (877) 287-8716 or firstname.lastname@example.org.