Pine, Willow, Maple, Birch
These four apartment buildings are nearly identical. Each building is three stories with four units on each floor. Located among the trees beyond Tower Hall, these apartments house all sophomores, juniors, seniors and grad students. The "Brick Appartments" as they are known, offer a short commute to Tower Hall, the Science Building, Burns Wellness Center, and provide both privacy and a sense of community. ADA rooms are available in this community: Birch 203, Maple 203, Willow 204.
- 43 residents each in Pine, Maple, Willow, and Birch (11-12apts each)
- non-first year students
- Total square footage: 716' sq.
- Bedrooms:11' x 13'6".
- Living room: 11'6" x 15'6".
- Kitchen: 12' x 11'.
Pine, Birch, Maple, Willow Apartment
Full Pine Hall Floorplan
Full Maple/Willow Floorplan
Full Birch Floorplan
Download larger PDF
- Traditional bunk-able beds.Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a long bed
- Ample closets, desks, desk chairs
- Bathroom with 2 sinks, shower, and toilet
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, sink, and cupboards
- Dining table and chairs
- Coffee tables and/or lampstands
- Locking security box
- Large deck
- Closets in both rooms and in hallway
- Enclosed storage on each apartment patio.
- All apartments are ethernet accessible for four computers
- Laundry rooms available in each building or Cedar Apartments.
- No charge for use of the washers or dryers .
- Meal plans are optional.
- Click here to view meal plan information.
- Recycling is strongly encouraged.
- Recycling and disposal facilities are located on the edge of the apartments parking lot.