2019-20 Academic Year Rates
To fully understand the cost of CSS for undergraduate, Duluth-campus students, please see the full list of all student costs (tuition, fees, room, board)
Other housing/meal related questions or things you need to do?
- Fill out a Commuter Request Form, go to the OneStop tab in Cor.
- Fill out a Housing Cancellation Request Form by going to the OneStop tab in Cor.
- Fill out the next academic year housing application/contract by going to the OneStop tab in Cor.
- Fill out a meal plan change request (only available during the first week of each semester), go to the OneStop tab in Cor.
- Having a guest overnight? Register them online. Remember that all overnight parking, is in the residential lots towards the back of campus. This applies to guests, too.
- Early arrivals for Fall: Complete the form on the main ResLife webpage. There is a fee/day for moving in early. Please note that all early arrival requests must be approved by the Residential Life department. Students who are required to arrive early for college-sponsored activities are not subject to this charge. If you are unsure whether or not you are required to return to school early for a college-sponsored event, please contact your coach or program adviser.