Whether you have the common cold or you'd like to be examined by a nurse practitioner, come by Student Health Service. We will evaluate your condition and send you on your way with the information and supplies you need to be the healthiest version of yourself!
In order to be eligible for services in the Student Health Service office, all full time undergraduate students, and graduate students in the Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology, Post Bach Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy programs, pay a health fee each semester. Any other student may choose to pay the health fee and be entitled to services.
All visits and personal health information is confidential. Walk-in appointments are available with a Registered Nurse. Scheduled appointments are available with the Nurse Practitioner. Contact us at 218-723-6282 or StudentHealthService@css.edu
• Immunizations, including annual flu shots
• Assessment and treatment plan for acute illness and injury
• Over-the-counter medications
• Routine physical exams, athletic physicals and gynecological services
• Mental health evaluation and referral as needed
• Nutritional Counseling
• Chronic health and medical management
• Full laboratory services
• Health education and promotion
• Physical Therapy referrals
Somers Hall, Room 47,
Phone: (218) 723-6282
Fax: (218) 723-5953
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(closed 12:30 p.m. - 1 p.m.)
Summer Hours 5/23/16 -7/13/16 (Closed 7/13/16-8/15/16)
Mon, Tues, Wed. 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
MA, RN, FNP-BC
Clinic Manager Registered Nurse
Certified Medical Assistant
Julie Zaruba Fountaine