Shape Up Personal Fitness
Shape Up's mission is to Shape Healthy Attitudes towards Personal Exercise! This is your campus resource for personal fitness! WellU at The College of St. Scholastica has developed this program with your personalized fitness needs in mind.
Whether you are looking for educational resources regarding fitness and exercise, need help in creating or revamping your current exercise routine, or would like to meet with an exercise specialist who can point you in the right direction, Shape Up is perfect for you! Your free exercise mentor will help you achieve your fitness goals by assisting and training you no matter your fitness level or ability.
Registering for a Shape Up Session
WellU uses IMLeagues for all program registration. To sign up for Shape Up visit www.imleagues.com. If you are unsure how to use IMLeagues click HERE, please email email@example.com with any questions.
Meet your Trainer, Jodi Tervo Roberts!
What makes Jodi qualified?
- Jodi has a Master's Degree in Exercise Science from Northern Michigan University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Associated
- Licensed Zumba Instructor
Jodi's Involvement in the community
- Founder of the Upper Peninsula Adaptive Cross Country Ski Organization
- Volunteer coach for Collegiate Cross Country Running and Skiing
- Organized the Wednesday Night Races for Duluth XC Ski Club
Unique attributes Jodi provides to Shape Up
- Creates non-competitive and a judgmental-free atmosphere
- Specializes in helping beginners, she believes it's never too late to begin!