- Cash - Cashier is located in Tower 1127
- Cashier's Check, Money Order or Personal Check
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to The College of St. Scholastica, and include your student ID on the bottom. Checks and money orders can be mailed to the attention of:
- OneStop Student Services
1200 Kenwood Ave
Duluth, MN 55811
- Monthly Installment Payment Plans
- Installment Payment Plans
- In efforts to assist with budgeting expenses, The College of St. Scholastica offers a Monthly Installment Payment Plan through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). The payment plan is designed to give you flexibility in meeting your financial obligation to The College.
- Employer Reimbursement Plans
- The Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan is designed for students who have an approved employer reimbursement policy. Many employers offer reimbursement for education tuition as part of the benefits package. For more information, please contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Payment
- For your convenience, The College of St. Scholastica offers two online payment methods for students and their parents. One is a credit card method, the other is an electronic check (ACH) method. Students will need to log in to Cor and select the OneStop tab. #8 on the checklist takes students directly to the CASHNet online payment center site. Also, students can elect to authorize parents and/or others to make secure online payment through our online payment center. Parents should go to CASHNet and log in with their user ID and password.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- More than 98 percent of the College's full-time students take advantage of our many financial aid programs. Financial aid at The College may include scholarships, grants and/or loans. Complete and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). It is available online at FAFSA. For information on financial aid programs, please contact OneStop Student Services at (877) 287-8716 or (218) 723-6570.
- Financial aid (grants, scholarships, loans) is applied to all unpaid tuition, fees, housing, meals and book charges on each student's account one week prior to the start of each semester ( with the exception of student employee wages, which are paid to students after every two weeks they work). Financial aid disbursement dates:
- Summer 2019
- Grants - May 13, 2019; Loans - May 23, 2019
- Fall 2019
- Grants - September 3, 2019; Loans - September 5, 2019
- Spring 2020
- Grants - January 13, 2020; Loans - January 16, 2020
- Summer 2020
- Grants - May 18, 2020 ; Loans - May 21, 2020
- Financial aid is disbursed every business day after the initial disbursement dates listed above for any new aid awarded. Excess financial aid refunds are generally processed every Friday. If you would like to receive refunds (if applicable) electronically, please complete a direct deposit form and return the form to OneStop Student Services for processing.
- Veterans Benefits
- The College partners with the Veterans Administration for various tuition and housing benefits. Contact OneStop Student Services at (877) 287-8716 or (218) 723-6570 for more information.
7. Payment by wire transfer
- Students and families living abroad often find wire transfer the most efficient way to pay their account balance. All charges for the cost of the wire transfer are borne by the sender - this includes fees by the originating bank and any intermediary banks. Please allow two weeks for processing and bank confirmation. For security reasons, we are not able to post St. Scholastica's bank account information online. For more information regarding wire transfer instructions, students and families should contact the Christy Alvar or Terry Marholz at (800) 447-5444 extension(s) 7045 or 7008.
PLEASE NOTE: When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. For inquiries please call the College of St. Scholastica OneStop Student Services at (877) 287-8716 or (218) 723-6570. When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day you make your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.