The College of St. Scholastica's online payment site allows students and authorized guest to make online payment to their student account.
To make a payment or place a deposit on your account, please log in to Cor, and select the OneStop tab. Go to #8 on the checklist (middle of page) and select the "make a payment" link.
To make an online payment, please login to BannerWeb. If you have forgotten or misplaced your student ID select Account Lookup
To make a payment or place a deposit, please log into our online payment center CASHNet.
You must be set up as an Authorized User in order to have access to the online payment center.
To be set up as an Authorized User:
- Student must log into Cor
- Choose the OneStop tab.
- Select #8 on the checklist "Make Payment"
- Go to Parent PINs/ADD NEW
- Enter Login Name
- Enter the email address for the Authorized User
- An email will be sent to the email with a link and a temporary password
- Once set up by the student, Authorized Users are able to make online payments, view payment history and view balances on the student account. Authorized Users can make a payment with a credit card or electronic check on behalf of the student.
If you choose to make a payment by using credit card, you will be charged a service charge of 2.75%.
Methods of payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express (subject to service charge of 2.75%)
- Electronic Check Payment (use checking or savings account information)