Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology by Dr. Gerald Cizadlo
- Registration for the Spring 2014 Anatomy & Physiology Course is now closed.
- 20 lectures offered in a variety of formats (presentation, transcript, stand-alone audio, static PowerPoint, and podcast subscription)
- Course is eight weeks long, and represents the equivalent of 2 credits
- Provides background information that will be necessary for a complete understanding of essential topics in the field
- Suggested textbook: Human Physiology (12ed) by Dr. Stuart Ira Fox
- For additional information, please read our FAQ
- Approved by AHIMA for CEU credits: This course has been approved for 12 continuing education units (CEUs) by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). The program can be completed at no cost, and all coursework will need to be completed within the program timeframes to receive credit.
- As of March 2014, over 6,700 people have registered for this course.
About the course author
Presented by Dr. Gerald Cizadlo (a.k.a. Doc C.), Professor of Biology, The College of St. Scholastica. Doc C. has written numerous books and articles, and is the host of several widely distributed podcasts on the topics of Anatomy & Physiology, Pathophysiology, Biology of Aging, and more.
Tests and quizzes
Tests will consist of four short, multiple-choice quizzes, one for each unit of content. All tests are administered online and should be completed without any aid from other persons, notes, the Internet, books or anything else.
Technical support and academic honesty