The following requirements will be required in the online Nursing CAS application. Please carefully review all the instructions prior to beginning your application. No items should be sent directly to CSS.
A complete Nursing CAS application includes:
- All official transcripts
- If you have previously attended CSS you must request your transcripts to be sent to Nursing CAS. Please contact One Stop Student Services.
- No high school transcripts are required.
- Essay upload
- The essay should represent your highest level of academic writing and demonstrate ability to participate in a rigorous, fast-paced academic program. Prepare a one page essay, typed and double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins, answering the following:
- How do you see the DNP education enhancing your role and professional goals?
- Additional requirement: Resume
Please see our International Admissions page for information on additional documentation that may be required.
There are many financial aid options available to help you pay for your education. Contact the OneStop Student Services office early in the application process at (877) 287-8716 or email@example.com.