Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $895/credit (2019-20 rate)
- Total tuition cost: $95,765 for the 107-credit degree (2019-20 rate)
- Total program cost (tuition and fees): $101,107
- For a full description of all program-related costs, please see our Estimated Costs.
- For a full description of the policies and procedures for refunds of tuition and fees, please see the CSS website for details.
- These figures are for estimation purposes only. Because tuition and fee rates change each year, your costs for the 24-month degree will likely be higher than the total figures quoted here.
- Additional fees apply for labs, equipment, certification, and supplies. These fees are in effect for the 2018-19 academic year and are subject to change. Additional information about current tuition rates and fees is available on our financial aid pages and in the 2019-2020 PA Student Handbook.
2018-2019 PA Student Handbook
The NCCPA PANCE Summary Report will be available here following graduation of the first class.
The program has defined measurable goals for its graduates. The following data will be published here after the graduation of its first class in 2019:
- The percentage of graduates working in primary care (>27%; NCCPA 2017) and underserved urban/rural settings (>16%; AAPA 2017) will exceed the national average
- The majority of graduates (>50%) will practice in the five-state region, primarily in Minnesota/Wisconsin
- All graduates (100%) who choose to seek employment will be employed within three months of passing the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE)
- First-time PANCE pass rates will meet the national average (NCCPA)