Join us on March 19, 2020 for Give to CSS Day because we think CSS and you are the perfect pair!
Give to CSS Day is an opportunity to come together as a collective to support students, important initiatives, and the overall college experience. Help us increase access and opportunity for current and future Saints by participating!
Stay tuned for the event launch! Check back-in on this site to learn more about Give to CSS Day and to see the launch of our interactive giving campaign on March 19, 2020.
March 19th is going to ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! Every supporter who gives $60 or more to any Give to CSS Day campaign will receive a pair of CSS Bold and Benedictine socks to show your Saints pride.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! Each of our campaigns will have a matching opportunity. Make sure to give early in the day to ensure you can double your gift!
What to support:
- Impact the area of the most need from class room equipment to financial aid through the All Saints Annual Fund
- Support scholarships through Sponsor a Saint
- Reduce food insecurity for our students through Storm's Cupboard: Student Food Shelf
- Promote a holistic student experience through CSS Athletics
- Increase access and opportunity through the Computer Information Systems Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Fund
- Support continued education and advancements in the field through the HIIM LaTour Eichenwald Forum
- Promote health and wellness through Student Health Service
- Increase support for students through Mental Health First Aid
- Show your love of art through the CSS Art Collection & Preservation Fund