Benefit from Nationally Accredited Curriculum
The College of St. Scholastica's Education programs are accredited by the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP).
Our streamlined pathways help you minimize the time you need to earn your degree so you can stay focused on your rewarding career path.
Earn Your Initial Teaching License
Graduate Teaching Licensure with MS in Teaching
- Individuals with a bachelor's degree can change their career to teaching in two years
- Online format with once weekly virtual classes
- Earn your Minnesota teaching license with the option to earn a master's degree with just 7 additional credits
BS Elementary Education Degree Completion Program
- Individuals with an associate's degree can earn their bachelor's degree and Minnesota K-6 teaching license in just two years
- Hybrid format of online/on-campus classes offered in the evening and every other Saturday at our Twin Cities campus
Earn an Advanced Degree
Doctorate in Educational Leadership
- An EdD in a professionally inclusive environment with peers striving to create change, equity and social justice
- Designed for leaders across industries such as education, healthcare, government and social work
- Cohort model providing a dedicated learning community to meet the needs of professional adult learners
- Online format with limited annual residency and live synchronous sessions to provide opportunities for student engagement
Master of Education
- The Master of Education has been consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a "Best Online Graduate Education" program
- Benefit from curriculum focused on promoting student learning, technology integration, differentiated instruction and critical thinking
- Choose from seven concentration options — Culturally Responsive Practice, Computer Science Education, Educational Technology, Literacy Instruction, Special Education, Chemistry Education or Professional Studies
- Finish your M.Ed. in two years
Graduate Special Education Licensure with an optional Master of Science in Special Education
- 100% online format with limited residency
- Earn your (K-12) license in 2 years
- Designed in a format that accommodates your life
- Add 7 credits and earn an MS in Special Education
Master's or Graduate Certificate in Chemistry
The MS in Chemistry program is designed for industry professionals and educators and looking to advance their careers.
- 100% online format
- Flexible course options
- Courses are taught by expert and experienced faculty
Study Buddy Scholarship available for all education programs — enroll with a friend or colleague and receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Earn a Graduate Certificate
All of our certificates are offered 100% online and credits earned may be applied toward the Master of Education program. Most certificates can be completed in just over a year.
- Certificate in Chemistry
- Certificate in Culturally Responsive Practice
- Certificate in Computer Science Education
- Certificate in Educational Technology
- Certificate in Literacy Instruction
- Certificate in Special Education