We Want You!
Join the Alumni Association Board of Directors
The College of St. Scholastica Alumni Board is an advisory board that represents the voice of St. Scholastica's 25,000+ alumni.
The purpose of the Alumni Board is to:
- Create meaningful, lifelong affinity and kinship with each other and to remain involved with and support of the College through the work of the Board's committees.
- Foster the spirit of the College in ways that increase alumni engagement.
- Identify new ways and strengthen existing ways to give alumni a strong connection to one another and to the College.
- Promote greater access to College resources, including educational opportunities, career counseling and participation in key events.
- Build networks that will equip alumni to serve as brand ambassadors for the College.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Membership to the Alumni Board is for a three-year term with a maximum of two consecutive terms.
- Board members are expected to either chair or actively participate in one of the work groups.
- Board members are expected to attend three meetings a year, located either in the Twin Cities or in Duluth. Meetings are held on Saturdays.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the College, including helping increase engagement and positively promoting the College.
- Participate in alumni gatherings as well as either Homecoming and/or Reunion.
- Contribute financially - as the member's means allow - to the College's annual fundraising campaign, which runs from July 1 to June 30 each year.
If you'd like to be considered for the Alumni Board of Directors, please fill out the application form and return it to Alumni Relations.