We Want You!
Join the Alumni Association Board of Directors
The College of St. Scholastica Alumni Board is an advisory board that represents the voice of St. Scholastica's 21,000 alumni. Its committees include Advancement, Awards, Events and Silent Auction, Nominations, and Technology and Outreach.
The purpose of the Alumni Board is to:
- Create meaningful, lifelong affinity and kinship with each other and to remain involved with and support of the College through the work of the Board's committees.
- Foster the spirit of the College in ways that increase alumnae engagement.
- Identify new ways and strengthen existing ways to give alumni a strong connection to one another and to the College.
- Promote greater access to College resources, including educational opportunities, career counseling and participation in key events.
- Build networks that will equip alumni to serve as brand ambassadors for the College.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Membership to the Alumni Board is for a three-year term with a maximum of two consecutive terms.
- Board members are expected to either chair or actively participate in one of the working committees.
- Board members are expected to attend three meetings a year, located either in the Twin Cities or in Duluth. Meetings are held on Saturdays.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the College, including helping increase engagement and positively promoting the College.
- Participate in alumni gatherings as well as either Homecoming and/or Reunion.
- Contribute financially - as the member's means allow - to the College's annual fundraising campaign, which runs from June 1 to May 31 each year.
If you'd like to be considered for the Alumni Board of Directors, please fill out the application form and return it to Alumni Relations.