What is your fax number?


What is your toll-free number?

(800)447-5444. Ask for the Registrar's Office.

How do I get a transcript?

Transcripts can be ordered via the Web 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will also be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.

How do I get coursework transferred to The College of St. Scholastica from another institution?

Request an official transcript from your previous institution to be sent to:
The College of St. Scholastica
Attn: Registrar's Office
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811

Can you send proof of my enrollment at The College of St. Scholastica?

The College of St. Scholastica has now authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide confirmation of enrollment and conferred degrees for our students. If you are a student or alumni, please refer your lender or organization requesting your enrollment or degree verification (information) to the National Student Clearinghouse website.  For more information, click here

Where can I get a copy of a syllabus from a previous class?

Email Cari McMillan at cmcmillan@css.edu  or call her at (218)723-6035 with the following information:
Department and Course Number, Instructor's name and what year and term you took the course. The college has archived transcripts dating back 10 years. If your course was taken beyond 10 years ago, contact registrar@css.edu for the catalog course description.

How do I apply to graduate?

For traditional students: Complete the online Application to Graduate - Bachelor Degree.
For Extended Studies students: Complete the online Application to Graduate - Bachelor Degree.
For Graduate students: Complete the online Application to Graduate - Graduate Degree.
For Certificate Seeking students: Complete the online Application to Graduate - Certificate Program. 

Where can I get a new diploma?

Please contact the Registrar's Office at doraskov@css.edu for details. There is a $50.00 fee for a replacement diploma. You may also click here for additional information.