What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a robust tool that can be utilized for a variety of purposes, including assessments, branch learning, and self-evaluations. On this page, you will find resources and guides for using Qualtrics in teaching and learning.
How do I access Qualtrics?
- Contact Dr. Iwalani Else at email@example.com or Jane Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an account, go to Qualtrics Login
How do I create and share a survey?
- Creating a Survey - The Quick Survey Builder makes it fast and easy to get started with creating questions for your survey.
- Skip Logic - Send users to specific points in the survey based on specific conditions.
- Creating Questions - Learn how to add, delete, copy, and edit questions on the Edit Survey tab.
- Collaboration - Allow others to contribute to your survey. This is very useful for academic researchers and others who may be working on group projects that involve surveys.
- Activating a Survey - Before anyone can take your survey, you must first activate it. Activating a survey gives you an anonymous survey link you can share with potential respondents. You can also use the other methods of distribution to send out the survey.
- Viewing Reports - You can quickly review the data collected in a survey using Qualtrics' built-in reporting tools. You can drill-down to specific questions, add tables and graphs, and embed additional data. You can also export the report to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and as a PDF.
How Is Qualtrics Used at CSS?
- PA - case studies (View Qualtrics recording to learn more)
- Campus Surveys (ex. Annual Faculty and Student Academic Technology Surveys)
- Event Registration
- Peer Evaluation of Presentations
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT QUALTRICS?
- If you want help implementing one of the ideas above, or want to brainstorm other uses, contact email@example.com.
- Most questions can be answered by going to Qualtrics Survey University. The Qualtrics website offers an extensive set of online resources.
- Contact Qualtrics using e-mail or call at 1-800-340-9194. Phone or e-mail assistance from Qualtrics is available during their normal business hours, 8:00am - 7:00pm on weekdays (Monday - Friday), except holidays. Limited e-mail support is available after hours and weekends.