Installment Payment Plans
Monthly Installment Payment Plan
In efforts to assist with budgeting expenses, The College of St. Scholastica offers a Monthly Installment Payment Plan through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). The payment plan is designed to give you flexibility in meeting your financial obligation to The College.
Official transcripts will be released if the student has not defaulted on the payment plan or received a finance fee during the semester.
Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan
The Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan is designed for students who have an approved employer reimbursement policy. Many employers offer reimbursement for educational tuition as part of the benefits package. Some employer plans will even cover the cost of fees, books, and other educational expenses. This plan allows students to register for classes and postpone payment until 42 days after the semester ends. There is a $10.00 non-refundable enrollment fee for one payment. The following conditions apply to this program.
- The student's employer must be a third party other than the student and agree prior to registration to pay for authorized tuiton and fees.
- Students with less than 100% tuition and fee reimbursement must pay the uncovered portion, in full, at the time of registration.
- A copy of the approved employer reimbursement must be filed with Student Accounts at The College of St. Scholastica 10 days prior to enrolling in the payment plan.
- The student is responsible to submit statements and grades to their employer to ensure that payment is received in a timely manner.
- The student is responsible for payment, in full, of all amount(s) due under this plan on the due date whether or not the amount has been paid by the employer. If the employer refuses to reimburse the student, for any reason, the student remains responsible for payment of all charges.
- To enroll in the Employer Reimbursement Plan, please contact Student Accounts at (218)-625-4963.