1. Go to the following website to begin the tutorial: phrp.nihtraining.com
2. Complete the online tutorial. Upon completion, e-mail a copy of the certificate to Dawn Christenson. Once completed, the NIH certificate is valid for one year.
3. Please go to https://www2.css.edu/app/irb/ and complete the certificate form to submit to the College level IRB.
4. Please go to https://www2.css.edu/app/irb/student/tutorialForm.cfm and complete the certificate form to submit to the School level IRB*.
5. Once notification of the form has been received, you will receive an e-mail directing you to the online application process.
*The link provided in the email (step #6) will be used for both new proposals and to make changes to current proposals. Please save this link in your bookmarks.
*The "School Level" IRB is defined as: