Dignitas Labs Event Submission
Instructions for Submitting a Dignitas Lab Proposal
- Complete all fields. Please take note of the information below.
- Make sure your Summary and Explaination CLEARLY outlines your expectations for students (e.g. students will be asked to be participate in discussions following the lecture).
- All labs must meet one of the 5 Key Elements (click here to read more about the Dignitas Key Elements): Dignity, Diversity, Benedictine Tradition and Values, Catholic Social Teaching, Catholic Intellectual Tradition.
- You are responsible for locating a room for the event.
- Labs usually last 1-3 hours.
- If you have fewer than 100 seats available, students will be required to sign up in advance. If you have no cap, students will be allowed to attend without registering.
- Once a Dignitas Lab proposal is submitted, a subject matter expert will review the proposal. Labs will not appear on the Dignitas Labs site until approved. You will be contacted only if there is a problem with your request, or if it is not approved.