Dignitas Labs Event Submission
Instructions for Submitting a Dignitas Lab Proposal
Complete all fields. Please take note of the information below.
- Make sure your Summary and Explaination CLEARLY outlines your expectations for students (e.g. students will be asked to be participate in discussions following the lecture).
- All labs must address one of the Dignitas Key Elements: Dignity, Diversity, Benedictine Tradition and Values, Catholic Social Teaching, Catholic Intellectual Tradition. For your event to be considered as a Dignitas lab, you must meet at least ONE indicator for the proposed Key Element. (Read more about the Dignitas Key Elements and the Lab indicators.)
- You are responsible for locating a room for the event.
- Labs usually last 1-3 hours.
- If you have fewer than 100 seats available, students will be required to sign up in advance. If you have no cap, students will be allowed to attend without registering.
2. Once a Dignitas Lab proposal is submitted, a subject matter expert will review the proposal. Labs will not appear on the Dignitas Labs site until approved. You will be contacted only if there is a problem with your request, or if it is not approved.