Reserving your books through the bookstore's website is the easiest way to get used textbooks, you get the right books, and avoid the long lines that form at the beginning of a semester.
To get started, you will need:
1. Go to the ecampus website
2. Click on "Order Textbooks" at the top of the page
3. Find your classes under "Step 1." When you have found all your classes, go to "Step 2" and view your textbook list. You will be given the option of purchasing a new or used textbook. (This does not guarantee you a used book - it only says you want a used one if it is available).
4. Follow the directions to complete your purchase.
5. Choose to have your books shipped to you, or have them available to pick up in the Saints Shop. There is no charge for Saints Shop pickup.
6. You will get emails alerting you to the status of your order, including when your order is available for pickup.