Alpha Beta Gamma Benedictine Scholarship
- This academic scholarship is for all new transfer students with current membership in the Alpha Beta Gamma International Business Honor Society with a GPA of 3.5 or better and who have completed at least 12 semester credit hours (excludes students enrolled in special programs with reduced tuition rates).
- Past membership in Alpha Beta Gamma may be applied towards eligibility only if all subsequent coursework results in a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Applicants must be seeking their first undergraduate degree.
- The student must be a U.S. citizen.
- Award amount is $7,000.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the time of acceptance.
- Notice will be given on applicant's acceptance letter.
- To renew this scholarship, a GPA of 2.5 at full-time status must be maintained at The College of St. Scholastica.
- Awardees are ineligible to receive a Transfer or Phi Theta Kappa Benedictine Scholarship.