- All PSEO students in The College of St. Scholastica program are required to attend a special fall PSEO orientation.
- Students are required to come to orientation prepared to register, which means they must have determined which courses they need to fulfill graduation requirements with the assistance of their high school guidance counselor prior to summer orientation/registration.
- During orientation, PSEO students will take placement exams. PSEO students will work with an academic advisor during this session to prepare for fall registration. The Post secondary Enrollment Options Coordinator will screen all registrations to assure they meet PSEO regulations. In subsequent semesters, all PSEO students will meet with the academic advisor for advisement and registration.
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, and diphtheria are required by state law of all post secondary students. Students will receive a form with the accept letter that must be completed and returned. State law requires institutions to cancel enrollment of students who have not complied within 45 days of their first semester of attendance.
- The State of Minnesota requires participating institutions to document the courses taken each semester by PSEO students. Students are responsible to complete their section and ask the high school guidance counselor to complete the secondary school section of the state form. This form must be completed prior to the beginning of each semester.