How to apply: 3 easy steps
1. Complete the Application
- Apply online here or print the pdf version of the application form
- PLEASE NOTE: The above application links are for our traditional daytime undergraduate programs only. If you are interested in our online or accelerated evening degree programs, apply here.
***Request a paper copy by calling (800) 249-6412 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit ACT or SAT scores (if not on high school transcript)
***Use code 2098 (ACT) or 6107 (SAT) when registering for exam to have scores sent directly to CSS.
Note: All sections of the application need to be completed.
Send paper applications to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Ave
Duluth MN 55811
2. Submit Transcripts and Test Scores
- Official high school transcript - use our online transcript request form.
- Official post-secondary transcripts (if applicable)
- Have all transcripts mailed to the address listed above.
- Please order early - transcripts can take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive. If you are currently attending college, a final official transcript will also be required after grades are posted.
- If ACT or SAT scores are not on the official high school transcript, then you must have an electronic score sent, or make a copy of the official notification and send it to the Office of Admissions.
- Once all of your credentials have been received and reviewed, you will be notified of your admission status within approximately three weeks.
The College of St. Scholastica admits qualified students from diverse cultural, geographical, economic, religious and racial backgrounds. Applications are evaluated based on information that demonstrates an ability to succeed both academically and socially at St. Scholastica.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or its equivalent (GED)
- Calculated Index Score (CNX), calculated using the cumulative high school grade point average and the composite college-bound test score on the ACT or SAT
- Participation in leadership, extra-curriculars, community service, church and other personal enrichment activities
Applicants who do not meet the established admissions requirements may be considered for Special Status admission. Special Status applicants are accepted for fall semester entry only. Special Status documentation must be submitted for review by March 1.
The moment I knew I'd be a Saint. . .
We asked this year's incoming freshman class to tell us about the moment they knew they belonged at St. Scholastica. Take a look at how they answered.