$485 / credit*
Online Healthcare MBA
This tuition rate is in effect for the 2013-2014 academic year. Tuition rate is subject to change in subsequent years.
*Total program cost varies and is dependent on transfer credits and individualized program plan.
Admission Requirements and Checklist | Rural Healthcare MBA
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 2.8
Note: Meeting minimum entrance requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Applicants are expected to be ready for MBA-level work by having strong writing and quantitative thinking skills.
- Completed coursework in macroeconomics and microeconomics at the undergraduate level with a grade of B or better within 7 years per Graduate Council Policy. Students without this coursework completed will be expected to successfully complete a self-study module offered by the School of Business & Technology.
- Request official transcripts. Transcripts must be in the original sealed envelope from the school, or from a certified electronic official transcript provider such as Docufide, Scrip Safe or National Clearinghouse (email to email@example.com). Transcripts required: B.A./B.S. transcript showing degree conferred, any post-baccalaureate transcript, and any transcript with pre-requisite coursework.
Please order early - transcripts can take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive. Mail transcripts for receipt on or before the deadline to:
The College of St. Scholastica
Office of Graduate and Extended Studies Admissions
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811
- Complete the Online Application. You will need to use an updated browser, preferably Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Upload your Online Healthcare MBA Program Written Essay
Please prepare a 600-word (minimum) essay, typed and double spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins. The essay should represent your highest level of academic writing and demonstrate an ability to participate in a rigorous, fast-paced academic program.
Please address the following questions:
- What experiences have led you to consider an Online MBA for rural healthcare management?
- What are your career goals and how will an Online MBA for rural healthcare management assist you toward these goals?
- What personal qualities and skills have you developed that will help you to be successful in an online learning environment?
- Why have you chosen The College of St. Scholastica for your graduate studies?
- Enter contact information for two references (should be from supervisors and people related to the field and include comment on work skills, character & ethics, potential for leadership, and contribution to the field). Recommendations from two different organizations preferred. These individuals will receive an email request to complete an online recommendation form, with an optional letter upload. The subject of the email will include "Please submit your recommendation for *First Name *Last Name".
- Upload a current resume listing all education and work experience
- If you have international transcripts or non-citizen status, you will need to send additional documentation. Please see the International Admissions Policy for complete details.
- Discuss financing your education with the Financial Aid Office early in the application process by calling (877) 287-8716.
- Upon receipt of all application materials, the application packet will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review and the admissions decision.
Program start dates
Our Online Healthcare MBA program has a new start every fall term.
- Submit Decision Response Form