Master of Business Administration (MBA)
FAST FACTS: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Experiential learning opportunities through our Capstone Abroad Seminar and Mentor Program
- Select from five concentration tracks
- Convenient evening classes offered in Duluth, Twin Cities and St. Cloud
- Accelerated eight-week terms; complete in as few as 18 months
- Dual degree option; earn a M.A. in Management with only a few extra courses
- Competitively priced tuition
One of Minnesota's top MBA programs
Twin Cities Business Magazine ranked our MBA program among the top 20 MBA programs in Minnesota in their recent B.I.G. Book of Business Lists.
Personal attention. Global perspective. Emphasis on ethics and values.
St. Scholastica's MBA program builds on the history and success of our Master of Arts in Management program, but focuses on the hard business skills necessary to operate a business.
Students learn the same technical skills taught in many MBA programs, but we also focus on the cultural competence that's required for success in an international business environment and the ethical understanding that's required to make effective long-term decisions.
To provide our students with the best international education possible, we offer our capstone abroad program in Russia and China. We've chosen to focus on the emerging BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) economies as they have been the global growth leaders in recent years.
This program provides students:
- A broad knowledge base in all areas of business
- Strong technical skills
- Professional and personal effectiveness
- Capabilities in leadership and change management
- An understanding of the cultural and ethical aspects of the international business environment
- The option of international experience in an emerging market
The MBA program is offered in an accelerated format at the following locations.
Dual degree option
By taking an additional 17 credits, students can complete our Master of Arts in Management program as well and graduate with both an MBA and an MAM. The two degrees provide an excellent complement to each other, with the MAM focusing on the soft skills required to manage people and the MBA focusing on the hard skills necessary to run a business.
The St. Scholastica MBA program is the right fit for the professional pursuing an advanced degree. Between online courses and classroom, professors drive intellectual thought and discussion which weigh in on real-life experiences.
The mix of students in these classes results in a broad perspective that can be applied both globally and distinct to ones' profession. Appreciation and commitment to research and data as well as presentation prepare the MBA applicant to stand apart from their peers.
Dedication and hard work are the gold standard for MBA programs. I found the experience manageable from both a personal and professional perspective.
Phil Martin RN, BSN, MBA
Director, Centracare Heart and Vascular Center