Steps to Success at St. Scholastica
After you are admitted to St. Scholastica, take these steps for a seamless transition to your first semester. As a college student at St. Scholastica, you can take the lead in your own education and assume responsibility for your success.
1. Complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) - www.fafsa.ed.gov
2. Request official, sealed transcripts from previous accredited institutions, including your JST, which is available at - https://jst.doded.mil/smart/signIn.do Note: We follow American Council on Education (ACE) guidelines.
3. Apply for federal VA educational benefits online at http://vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/. If you need assistance, please contact David Martin with the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, Northeast Region Coordinator for Higher Education Veterans Programs. He can be contacted at 218-733-7604 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submit Certificate of Eligibility, documents received from the completion of your VONAPP (the online application), to our Certifying Official, George Beattie, if you plan to use educational benefits. He can be reached at 218-723-6562 or email@example.com.
5. Complete the Veterans Information form (to be published January 1, 2014). Most of the requested information can be found on your letter of eligibility.
6. If you need assistance with your financial aid or student account, contact Janie Campbell in the OneStop Office (Tower 1130) at 218-723-6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Register for classes. Your benefits may be impacted by changes to your schedule. Please notify George Beattie, Certifying Official, if you change you schedule after the 2nd week of class.
Throughout this process if you have questions or concerns or to obtain access to our Veterans Resource Center, contact Jessica Johnston at 218-723-6645 or email@example.com.
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811