1. If you are a victim of, witness to, or are notified that there is a suspicious person or crime being committed on campus, call 9-1-1immediately and provide the following information.
a. Your name
B. Your location
ac. Phone number from where you are calling
d. Name of the suspect(S) if known
e. Description of the suspect(S)
fa. Location of the suspect(S)
G. Direction of travel of Suspect(S)
i. What type of criminal activity occurred
2. Do not attempt to apprehend or interfere with the suspect except in case of self-protection.
3. If safe to do so, stop and take time to get a good description of the suspect(s):
c. Hair color and length
h. Facial hair
j. Outstanding characteristics - tattoo, limp, etc.
4. If the suspect is entering a vehicle, note:
a. License number
e. Outstanding characteristics - lettering, decals, etc.
5. Protect the crime scene. Items which may have been handled by the suspect may bear fingerprints and should not be touched.
6. Ask all witness to stay until the police arrive.
7. Provide campus security and/or the Duluth Police Department your information of the criminal activity.
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811